Thani Hua Hin
(Ex.Dusit Resort and Polo
The deluxe five-star Dusit Thani Hua Hin (Ex.Dusit Resort and Polo Club) is located in a scenic location in Hua Hin, Thailand' s beach paradise. The superb beaches, tropical climate and lush vegetation of the Dusit Resort, Hua Hin provide an ideal getaway, and its convenient location means Hua Hin is only ten minutes away while Bangkok is just a short flight by plane or two-and-a-half hours by car.
Dusit Thani Hua Hin, with its unspoilt beachfront location, combines modern comforts with courteous Thai hospitality. The hotel' s 300 guest rooms and suites all have private balconies with either sea or garden views so guests can watch the sun rise over the Gulf of Siam or admire the lush greenery of the Dusit Resort, Hua Hin gardens. Each hotel room features wireless Internet access, in-room electronic safe, a minibar, and television with satellite channels.
As well as the opportunity to tan beneath the Hua Hin sun on the resort' s private beach, the Dusit Resort and Polo Club, Hua Hin also offers hotel guests a variety of water sports, tennis and squash courts, two swimming pools, a fitness centre, jacuzzi, and horse riding. Alternatively, guests can grace the greens at several championship-standard Hua Hin golf courses close to the resort.
Thai, Western and Italian cuisine is served at the Dusit Resort and Polo Club, Hua Hin' s restaurants and guests can enjoy snacks and light refreshments at the hotel' s Pool Terrace. The Dusit Resort and Polo Club, Hua Hin also invites guests to enjoy live jazz and blues, performed nightly in the hotel' s Polo Bar.
Dusit Thani Hua Hin (Ex.Dusit Resort and Polo Club) is ideal for meetings, incentives and theme parties, with both indoor and outdoor venues including the magnificent Royal Dusit Hall, capable of accommodating 1,140 people or the equally-splendid Napalai Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 900 people. Theme parties can be organised by the Dusit Resort and Polo Club, Hua Hin' s experienced staff and include 'Ice and Orchids Gala', 'Thai Market', or a 'Night in Hua Hin'.
:: Dusit Thani Hua Hin
1349 Petchkasem Road, Cha-Am,
Petchburi 76120 Thailand
Dusit Thani Hua Hin (Ex.Dusit Resort and Polo Club) is close to tropical beaches, indigo seas and lush greenery as well as championship-standard golf courses and picturesque national parks. Just ten minutes from Hua Hin and 15 minutes from Cha-Am Beach, regarded as the most beautiful beach in Phetchaburi, the Dusit Resort, Hua Hin is the ideal Hua Hin hotel for holidaymakers staying in the Hua Hin area. A short drive from Hua Hin airport, the resort is also easily accessible from Bangkok, a 25-minute flight or a three-hour drive away.
To laze under a brilliant sun is the classic view of a tropical resort, and Dusit Thani Hua Hin (Ex.Dusit Resort and Polo Club) has an ideal beach for the perfect escape. However, there is much, much more to enjoy, with a variety of water sports, two swimming pools, a Fitness Centre, jacuzzi, tennis and squash courts, horse riding, jogging and golf at several nearby championship-standard courses.
DFiT : If your focus is fitness, then DFiT is the ideal place to take time out and keep in shape. We have a team of expert individuals on site to assist you in starting or maintaining your exercise programme and they can also play or coach you at squash or tennis. Enjoy our bright and comfortable surroundings and state of the art equipment.
Open : Daily - 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Devarana Spa : Set amidst the natural beauty of the Dusit Resort, guests at the lavish Devarana Spa are welcomed by the delicate fragrance of frangipani trees on the surrounding grounds. The element of water inspires each Devarana Spa and as a symbol of enlightenment, the water pond conveys a sense of spirit and serenity. The spa itself is a study in subtlety, the design using muted, natural colors, textures and lighting to create harmony. Fully equipped treatment rooms are spacious, private and naturally attuned, while the Spa Villas offer the ultimate in elegance and privacy with their own secluded garden.
Open : Daily - 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Horse Riding Open : Daily - 7:00 am to 10:00 am and 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Two Swimming Pools Open : Daily - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Dusit Shop : The shop stocks a stylish and fashionable array of clothing, beachwear and accessories, all with a distinctive Thai resort touch.
Open : Daily - 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Other Facilities and Services :
- Limousine and car rental
- Daily shuttle by Dusit Sprinter
to and from The Dusit Thani, Bangkok
- Shopping arcade
- Tour counter
- 24-hour Room Service
- Beauty salon
- Business Centre
- Foreign exchange
- Laundry / dry-cleaning service
- Medical service
Dusit Thani Hua Hin (Ex.Dusit Resort and Polo Club) -- Perfectly complementing the deluxe accommodation is a fine selection of restaurants and bars, offering an excellent variety of dining options and entertainment. Royal Thai cuisine at Ban Benjarong and Italian specialities at San Marco - creative menus complemented by elegant settings.
- Ban Benjarong : Authentic Royal Thai cuisine in a traditional Thai setting overlooking the lagoon.
Open : Daily (except Wednesday) - 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- The Restaurant : All-day dining from a menu of Thai and international favourites in a casual ambience with stunning water views. The Restaurant serves popular Asian and International choices and incorporates the near Dusit Gourmet coffee shop
Open : Daily - 6:00 am to 12:00 midnight
- Polo Bar : Live jazz and blues every night. Open : Daily - 5:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Pool Terrace : Tasty snacks, light refreshments, and long cool drinks.
Open : Daily - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- San Marco : Casual Italian. Pasta and pizza served in a delightful terrace setting.
- Rim Talay Bar & Grill : Outdoor dining beside the sea, with a selection of seafood dishes. The perfect place for a quiet evening is recommended.
The 300 guest rooms and suites at the Dusit Thani Hua Hin (Ex.Dusit Resort and Polo Club) all with private balconies overlooking either the sea or garden, offer quite simply the last word in luxury.
- Standard Room : The Standard rooms are located on the 2nd to 7th floors and have private balconies facing the pool and gardens. Each room is equipped with either a king-size bed or two single beds and offers a separate shower and bathtub, coffee / tea making facilities, colour TV, minibar, electronic safe, a dressing / writing table plus a coffee table.
- Standard Lanai Room : The Standard Lanai rooms have private lanai balconies directly facing the pool and gardens on the ground floor. Each room is equipped with either king-size bed or two single beds and offers a shower and bathtub, coffee / tea making facilities, colour TV, minibar, electronic safe, shaving mirror, a dressing / writing table plus a coffee table.
- Standard Sea-Facing Room : The Standard Sea-Facing rooms are located on the 2nd to 7th floors and have private balconies directly facing the pool and the sea. Each room is equipped with either king-size bed or two single beds and offers a separate shower and bathtub, coffee / tea making facilities, colour TV, minibar, electronic safe, shaving mirror, a dressing / writing table plus a coffee table. The rooms may be connected to a Landmark Suite to make a two-bedroom suite.
- Landmark Suite : The Landmark Suites offer a separate living area, bedroom (with two queen or one king bed) and large bathroom with double sinks and separate bath and shower. A private balcony overlooks the pool and beach. The sitting area has two colour TVs, DVD Player, one video player for private entertainment, minibar, electronic safe, tea / coffee making facilities and pantry. The suite may be connected to a Standard Sea-Facing room to make a two-bedroom suite.
- Executive Suite : The Executive Suites are located near the beach and consist of one sitting room and one master bedroom. The suite has a private outdoor sun deck with a pantry / sitting area and dining table for four. It offers a bathroom and a separate toilet off the sitting room. The bathroom has two sinks, a dressing chair, oval-shaped bathtub, separate shower and toilet, hairdryer and shaving mirror. The sitting area has two colour TVs, DVD Player, DVD Mini Hi-Fi Component System, one video player for private entertainment, minibar, electronic safe, coffee / tea making facilities and pantry.
- Presidential Suite : The Presidential Suite consists of one master bedroom, one sitting room and one child' s room. The suite has an outdoor sun deck and private terrace overlooking the ocean. The master bedroom has a private balcony with pool and sea views and is equipped with a king-size four-poster bed, TV, DVD Player, DVD Mini Hi-Fi Component System, electronic safe and a bathroom with two sinks, a separate bathtub and shower room. The sitting area offers a comfortable sofa, a dining table for eight persons, a small pantry room, minibar, coffee / tea making facilities and a TV with video player for private entertainment.